Results and action-oriented, immediately implementable, self-funding, customized sessions
Marty delivers provocative, interactive and experiential workshops and seminars on a variety of business, management, marketing and sales topics. He customizes workshops and seminars to produce specific desired outcomes using unique content and a powerful delivery style that are linked to immediate execution, review, refinement and re-execution. This process-driven approach produces a much higher and sustainable return on your training investment than traditional approaches.
Additionally, Marty’s training sessions are not only results-driven but also self-funding for his clients. They are designed with the belief that training is not a cost of doing business but an investment, that should yield immediate and significant returns.
Typical content and insights include:
- A profound and conscious awareness of how much untapped and un-leveraged opportunity awaits all of us all of the time. We offer strategies, tactics, tools and execution techniques that allow individuals to seek, see, seize their untapped and un-leveraged opportunities.
- A universal planning, thinking and communication methodology that will enable users to harvest more opportunity from every activity and initiative.
- An experiential management game that teaches teams the essence of how to initiate and sustain a culture and process of opportunity maximization, innovation as well as continuous analysis and improvement.
- A process approach to corporate growth that shows business leaders where and how to spend their resources (time, money and personnel) to get the greatest return on their investment.
- A different way to organize training, education and organizational development to gain a higher and immediate ROI as well as more absorption and application of new strategies, tactics and execution techniques.
- An explanation of why traditional sales strategies fail and offer new, proven-effective approaches that will lower the cost of sales, reduce the sales cycle lead time while increasing the probability of making a sale.
- An approach to inspire prospects to come to you because of the significant and documentable benefits of your products, services and/or technologies in helping your target audiences achieve their objectives better than all of their other available alternatives.
Training topic content includes:
- Needs Identification
- Benefit Quantification
- Account Strategy Development
- Strategy Execution Techniques
- Proposal Development
- Presentation Techniques
- Handling Objections
- Negotiation Skills
- Closing Sales
- Leveraging Business Opportunities
- Time Management
- Creating and Communicating Competitive Differentiation
- Continuous Analysis and Improvement Process
Needless to say, we were hoping for improvement in their productivity and I’m happy to say we got it in a year when most of our industry was either flat or behind the previous year. Our people had the biggest year in the history of the company, in fact they increased sales by 47% over the previous year and the really good news was that it wasn’t just from a few, in fact 80% of our sales people increased their production over the previous year and 67% of them had increases of 100% or more.
“I don’t think there is any question that your program was able to unlock abilities, which many of our people didn’t realize they had and more importantly, it showed them how to effectively use these abilities to create future success.” Richard J. M. Simon
“Marty taught us we could literally grow our business without capital investment, if we could just implement his tools. You can go in there with a simple tool and make a difference. In our case, as a manufacturer, we doubled, tripled, and quadrupled our sales.”Joey Dalessio